According to the standard, soybean products made from soybean or other beans as raw materials mainly include two major types. One is non-fermented soybean products such as tofu, tofu brain, dried bean curd, tofu skin, soymilk, yuba, etc.; The category is fermented bean products, such as soybean meal, fermented bean curd, stinky tofu and so on. The largest daily consumption is tofu, soy milk and dried bean curd.
A wide variety of soy products are unique in flavor and can be made into a wide variety of dishes that people love. As far as tofu is concerned, its appearance is pure and white, and its mouthfeel is smooth and smooth. The taste is delicious and delicious. It can be cooked and fried with vegetables, mushrooms, eggs, bamboo shoots, sea cucumbers, ham, pork, chicken breast, and other condiments. Fried, stewed, boiled, chilled and cooked into a variety of flavors and flavors of the best food, such as Mapo tofu, hibiscus tofu, casserole tofu, tofu and other tofu. Whether it is in the family diet or in restaurant banquets, various dishes made from soy products are often chosen as an important part of a balanced diet.
Although soy products are rich in nutrition, flavor and taste, but not everyone, suffer from the following diseases should eat or eat less:
(1) Peptic ulcer: Patients with severe peptic ulcer do not eat soy products such as soybeans, broad beans, tofu silk, and dried bean curd, because of the high purine content, which promotes the secretion of gastric juice; the dietary fiber in the whole bean will also be The gastric mucosa causes mechanical damage. The oligosaccharides contained in legumes, such as stachyose and raffinose, cannot be digested and digested by digestive enzymes, but they can be fermented by intestinal bacteria, which can decompose to produce small molecules of gas, which in turn cause radon and bowel , bloating, abdominal pain and other symptoms.
(2) gastritis: acute gastritis and chronic superficial gastritis patients do not eat soy products, so as not to stimulate gastric acid secretion and cause flatulence.
(3) Kidney disease: nephritis, renal failure and renal dialysis patients should use a low-protein diet, in order to ensure the basic needs of the body, should be selected within the limited amount of moderate amino acids rich in foods containing non-essential amino acids and low, and Compared with animal protein, beans contain high levels of non-essential amino acids and should be fasted.
(4) Diabetic nephropathy: The main complication causing death of diabetic patients is diabetic nephropathy. When patients have retention of urea nitrogen, they should not use soy products.
(5) Typhoid fever: Although long-term high fever typhoid fever patients should ingest high-calorie high-protein diets, in the acute and recovery phases, it is not advisable to drink soymilk in order to prevent abdominal distension in order to avoid gas production.
(6) Acute pancreatitis: When the attack of acute pancreatitis, you can drink high-carbohydrate clear liquid, but avoid soy milk that can stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and pancreatic juice.
(7) Gout: The pathogenesis of gout is purine metabolism disorder, which is characterized by hyperuricemia. The disease is more common in wealthy families, and high-protein, high-fat diets can easily cause gout. Food proteins are often combined with nucleic acids to form nucleoproteins, in which nucleic acids decompose to purines, which in turn decompose to uric acid. Therefore, in the acute phase, purine-containing foods should be banned, including dried beans and soy products, and they must be eaten even during remission.
(8) Galactose and lactose intolerance: Since these patients lack the enzymes involved in the decomposition and metabolism of galactose and lactose, foods containing lactose should not be eaten in the diet. The stachyose and raffinose in legumes can produce a part of galactose after intestine decomposition. Therefore, severe patients should disable soy products to avoid aggravating the condition.
(9) Phenylketonuria: This is a congenital metabolic defect common in children. The treatment of this disease mainly depends on the consumption of specially formulated low-phenylalanine foods to control the concentration of phenylalanine in the blood, and at the same time pay attention to fasting or less use of protein-rich soy products and animal foods.
It seems that people should consider whether to eat soy products according to their own health conditions.
Safety Gloves,Cotton Gloves,Protective Gloves,Plastic Gloves
GUANGZHOU HTD INTERNATIONAL , https://www.maskhtd.com