1. Incubation equipment. Choose a house that is dry, warm and cold, depending on the size of the hatchery, using light galvanized sheet metal as the material, make the outer layer 150 centimeters long, 80 centimeters wide, and 28 centimeters high. The distance between the top and bottom is 6 centimeters. A bunk bed type tank with a distance of 3 cm between the outer wall and the inner wall of the box. Inside the box, two lengths and widths can be placed on each floor to make it easy to pick up, and a total of eight egg trays with a height of 6 cm are prepared. At the same time, sawing non-insulation materials and gauze, single cloths and quilts covering the temperature of the egg are prepared.
2. Choose eggs. Choose to store for no more than 7 days, medium size, normal egg shape, obvious egg end, fresh and clean surface without cracks, dark brown colored eggs.
3. Disinfect and warm up. Before hatching, eggs are soaked in a 0.1Â°C solution of 0.1% benzalkonium for 3 minutes to kill harmful microorganisms on the eggshell. The eggs were preheated at 36-38Â°C for 6-8 hours. To increase the hatching rate.
4. Incubation temperature, humidity. Add hot water and increase or decrease the thickness of the cover, gauze, single cloth, and quilt to adjust the egg temperature. Add warm water once every 12 hours. Use the corrected thermometer to check the egg temperature between the two eggs. The egg temperature during the first 7 days of hatching was 38.5 to 39.2Â°C, 88.2 days later to 38.2 to 38.6Â°C, 17 to 19 days to 37.8 to 38.2Â°C, and 20 days to the hatching completion of 38.2 to 38.8Â°C. The relative humidity during hatching is 55-65%, and it is increased to 65-70% when hatching.
5. According to the egg. The first time the eggs were hatched 6 days after hatching, the eggs were cooked for the second time in 11 days, and the eggs were cooked for the third time in 17 days. By seeing the embryo Schwing can achieve a good hatching effect.
6. Turn the egg. Using a flipper less than 180 degrees can increase hatchability. During hatching, eggs can be turned once every 8 and 12 hours. 3 days before hatching, transfer the eggs out and stop turning eggs.
7. Chubby. Late embryonic lung function has been established, need enough oxygen, cover and eggs need to leave a certain space and increase the number of ventilation and airing eggs, as long as keep 38.2 ~ 38.8 Â°C, in addition to a small number of embryos need artificial labor, generally can be successfully out Young.
Sunson Group supplys Phytase, Cellulase, Xylanase, Mannanase, Protease, Alpha Amylase, Glucoamylase, Beta glucanase, Complex Enzymes for poultry, swine and ruminants. As an animal feed additive used in poultry and swine, Sunson Phytase can enhance the nutritive value by liberation of inorganic phosphate from phytic acid (myo-inositol hexakisphosphate) , thereby, reduce phosphorus pollution to the environment. Alpha Galactosidase can reduce the viscosity of intestinal contents, thus increasing the hydrolysis of nutrients to promote their digestion and absorption.
Promote the digestion of livestock
Reduce costs of feed
Increase the yield of livestock products
This product should be stored in a cool and dry place in sealed container, avoiding insolation, high temperature and damp. The product has been formulated for optimal stability. Extended storage or adverse conditions such as higher temperature or higher humidity may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
Enzyme preparations are proteins, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.
Single Feed Enzymes,Feed Enzymes,Poultry Feed Single Enzymes,Enzymes For Feed,Enzymes For Animal Health
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd , http://www.sunsonchinaenzymes.com