1. Country of Origin Mexico, Guatemala.
2. Shape characteristics The original body length of swordtail fish can reach 10 cm to 12 cm, and it can be miniaturized after artificial rearing, about 7 cm to 8 cm. The body shape is similar to the moonfish, but the tail shank is longer, the dorsal fin is centered, and the pelvic fin is abdomen. The prominent sign is that the lower tail of the male caudal fin extends like a sword, and some are longer than the body length, hence the name. Body color olive, scales brown edge. There is a mauve stripe in the middle of both sides, from the back of the lid to the tail, with light blue stripes on the stripes. The tail is green or orange with red spots on the black dorsal fins. Females are not as bright as males and have no tail.
3. Habits habits Swordtail is very adaptable, can grow and reproduce in water with a temperature of 20Â°Cï½ž25Â°C, weak acidity, neutral or slightly alkaline water. The optimum growth water temperature is 24Â°C and it can withstand 16Â°C. ~ 18 Â°C low temperature. Omnivorous, all kinds of food are fed. Although the swordtail fish are prepared for "swords," they are not very belligerent. On the contrary, they are gentle and kind. They never bully the weak or different species and are prone to polyculture with Other tropical fish.
4. Breeding characteristics Swordfish are sexually mature from June to August. Male and female fish are easily identified. The outer edge of the female caudal fins is arc-shaped and has no tail. It is more hypertrophic than males. Male fins are more pointed. The ratio of male to female broodstock is 5:1. Mature broodstock is bred every 4 weeks to 5 weeks under conditions of appropriate temperature and excellent environment. Each larvae produce 20 to 30 larvae with nearly 100 tails. Suitable for propagation of water hardness 6-9, hydrogen ion concentration 63.09 micromol / l ~ 100 micromol / l (pH 7-7.2), water temperature 24 Â°C ~ 26 Â°C. Swordfish can breed in cement ponds. Place the snapdragon in the cement pond and brood the fish to breed in the grass. After the larvae are released from the female fish, use a nylon net to remove the larvae and keep them separately.
The female swordfish have a sexual reversal phenomenon. Some females will become males after they have produced a larvae. The body will gradually change to a male until they have male characteristics and functions, such as more males in swordtail fish. No need to be surprised.
5. Other swordtail fish are also susceptible to mutation and crossbreeding. Through artificial selection, many new varieties have been cultivated, such as the Red Sword, Yellow Sword, White Sword, Black Fins Red Sword, Black Fins White Sword, and Sword. The fin shape also changes, if the upper and lower caudal fins are elongated like swords, dorsal fins and caudal fins grow. These varieties are very popular.
6. Easily reared cherry frogs (alias cherry red dragonfly, red rose)
1. Origin Sri Lanka.
2. Appearance characteristics The fish body is spindle-like, 4 cm to 5 cm long, and the mandible has short whiskers. The whole body (including the fins) is dark red, with a darker back, a brownish color, and a shallow abdomen. On each side of the body, there is a vertical line with irregular edges composed of gold and black, from the kiss end to the tail shank. During the breeding period, the males are purple as cherries. The color is also different due to the environment, health conditions, male and female fish, etc.
3. Life habits Cherry pods have strong adaptability and no special requirements on water quality. They can grow well in water temperatures of 22Â°C to 30Â°C. Water quality is mainly neutral soft water, and small water fleas are the staple food. However, juveniles should be fed with special larval diets (referring to protozoa, including cocoons, scale insects, paramecium, spinosa, etc.). The fish is gentle and friendly, suitable for mixed breeds, and agile, often in the middle and lower waters with aquatic plants.
4. Propagation characteristics Fish with a body length of about 4 cm was selected as the broodstock. The male fish had bright colors, the female fish had a lighter color, and the abdomen was significantly enlarged. The proportion of male and female broodstock is suitable for 1:2. Requires water pH value of 6.8 to 7, hardness of 7 to 9, water temperature of 27 Â°C ~ 28 Â°C, water bottom shop goldfish algae aquatic eggs, aquarium mouth stamped. Females usually spawn once every 10 days, 50 to 100 tablets each time, and spawning more broodstock.
5. Feeding difficulty is easy to raise.
Colorful angel fish (alias discus, colorful swallow)
1. Country of Origin: Amazonas, Venezuela, Brazil, and Guyana, South America.
2. Shape characteristics Colorful angelfish body up to 20 cm, body shape with multi-colored angelfish, nearly round, side flat, tail shank is very short, back, anal fin symmetry, respectively, from the base of the back and pelvic fins, and even caudal handle, fin All of them extend backwards and are affixed to the caudal fin, and the outer edge of the caudal fin is lightly curved. The body is bright blue, there are dark green, brown, etc., from the lid to the tail shank, distributed with 8 equally spaced brown-red horizontal stripes. The body color is affected by the influence of light, and the body color is dark and dark when the light is dark; the light is bright, and the colorful and rich colors are covered with stripes. Far-sighted heads, bodies, and fins are difficult to distinguish, resembling a discus on a track and field field. The English name is discus. Some from the dorsal fin, head, body to the anal fin, can see numerous irregular, curved wavy vertical stripes. Colorful angelfish with its unique round shape, rich and colorful patterns, flashing colors, elegant swimming posture, so that fish fans dumped, was crowned as "the tropical ornamental fish of the emperor." In recent years, the sales of colorful angelfish have topped the world.
The colorful angelfish is a variant of the colorful angelfish. The original wild species were scarce. After discovering different color varieties in different parts of the Amazon, they were continuously bred and hybridized. New breed. There are red, green, blue-green, and blue (and deep shades) colors on the body color; the difference in the pattern, the proportion of the main vertical stripe of the whole body, which accounts for more than 75% of them are classified as turf; in body type, there are Wide fins (dorsal fins, anal fins widen), body is still disc-shaped. There is also a tall body type and a tall body and a wide fin type, that is, the body width is wider, and the dorsal fin and anal fin are wider (the body height is slightly larger than the body length). The name is also different because of local customs. Such as turquoise, turquoise, cobalt blue (lighter sky blue, blue belly with gray), turquoise, a blue (small proportion of vertical stripes, horizontal bar is not obvious, Beijing, also known as blue plate), high wings (Back, anal fins wide type) a blue, large pancake (high body type), light cake (high body wide fin colorful), and so on.
3. Living habits Colorful angelfish is a high-temperature and high-oxygen fish, and the requirements for water quality and food are also very demanding. Weak weak acidic soft water is required. Hydrogen ion concentration is about 1000 micromoles/liter (pH 6) to a hydrogen ion concentration of 316.3 micromoles/ Rise above (pH below 6.5). Weak alkaline water is difficult to survive (a few hybrids can adapt). The water quality is clean, oxygen content is abundant, light is suitable, and the water temperature is kept at 26Â°C-30Â°C. Water quality and water temperature should be stable and should not change abruptly. Its good food Animal Feed and live feed, such as dark body color, loss of appetite, indicating that there is a problem with feed and water quality. In addition to natural live bait, chopped beef and mutton lean meat, chicken heart, fish and shrimp meat, bread worms, etc. can be fed. Feeding bait master fresh and clean, high quality small amount, 80% each time full, left behind after 3 minutes to 4 minutes feeding, that is removed, so as not to affect the water quality. The colorful angelfish are calm and scared and the water tank should be placed in a quiet place. Adult fish and individual big powers are somewhat overbearing. In activities such as foraging, from time to time, bullying and catching off weak and small cockroaches, they are advised to rear their rearing in large aquariums, planting broad-leaved weeds or other rocks and other objects for their use. Hide yourself, take a rest and avoid interference. It can be mixed with small, quiet pelagic fish.
4. Breeding characteristics 1.5 to 2 years of sexual maturity. In the same group, the males were larger than the females, and the colors were bright and the abdomen was wide. Choose your spouse. Water quality requires a hydrogen ion concentration of 316.3 Î¼mol/L to 1000 Î¼mol/L (pH 6 to 6.5) and a water temperature of 30Â°C. Females spawn a small amount, producing 200 to 300 capsules each time. The larvae make a living by sucking the mucus from the broodstock.
5. It is difficult to raise the difficulty of cultivation.
Lily fish (alias peach, small lili)
1. Origin of India.
2. Shape characteristics Lily fish body color pattern like peach nucleus, it is also known as peach nucleus. Lili fish is 5 cm in length and is oval in shape and laterally flat. The head is large, eyes are large, mouth is audible, tail fins are truncated. The male body is red, orange and blue, with orange head, black eyeball red eyes, and blue spots on the lid. The trunk has orange-blue and red diagonal stripes, with red and blue spots on the dorsal, anal, and caudal fins, with red edges; the female body is darker and silver-gray, but it is also colored with stripes, and the colors are pleasing to the eye. . The pelvic fins have evolved into 2 filaments.
3. Life habits The water temperature suitable for living is 21Â°C to 30Â°C, and the optimum growth water temperature is 23Â°C to 26Â°C. The water quality and food are not demanding, compared to love the clear old water, because it is timid, the water should be more water plants, stones, for their shelter habitat. Mild temperament, can be mixed, when the outside world does not interfere with quiet, Lily fish will swim from the bottom of the water surface, the water spray issued a "click" sound, but also because the water is less oxygen, which is exchanging gas with the auxiliary respiratory organs.
4. Breeding characteristics Lili fish are 4 to 5 cm in length and can be used as broodstock. Differences between female and male fish are different except for different flower colors. Females have darker color patterns, shorter fins, and more rounded dorsal fins. Sharp, with rich colors. Lily fish breeding when the dim light environment, the optimal water temperature 26 Â°C ~ 27 Â°C, pH 6.8 ~ 7.2, hardness 9 ~ 10. Males choose their spouse. Fertilized eggs go out of larvae after 1 day. The females are killed after spawning, leaving the males to guard their offspring.
5. Easier breeding.
Fresh Onion Specifications:
Size: 5cm-7cm, 7cm-9cm, 9-11cmStoring and loading:
Packing: 5kgs/10kgs/20kgs /mesh bags or as per buyer's requirements.
13 â€“ 14 MT /20` container.
26 â€“ 28 MT/40` container.Payment terms: T/T or L/C Shipment:
Within 5-7 days after received the deposit.Supplying Capacity: 20,000 mts/Year
Supply period: May to next February.
Fresh Onion,Fresh Red Onion,Natural Fresh Onion,Fresh Yellow Onion
Anqiu Giyafuku Foods Co.,Ltd , http://www.giyafuku.com